Applications call for Indie Games Accelerator 2021 for Game Developers. The Indie Games Accelerator from Google Play is a three-month digital accelerator program for high potential indie games studios from selected countries.
Google Indie Games Accelerator program is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to high potential indie games. Participants will get direct access to Google and top industry experts; and learn how to build and grow a successful games company. In addition to that, they will join a global community of passionate game developers who are looking to take their business to the next level.
Candidates must be
- A registered developer on Google Play.
- At least 18 years old at the time of entering the competition.
- The developer of the game you are submitting for review.
- Submit an existing game or a game that you’re planning on launching soon.
The following countries from the following continents are eligible
- North America: United States, Canada.
- Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland).
- Middle East & Africa: Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Nigeria, South Africa and Tunisia.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here