RES4Africa Foundation is pleased to announce the launch of the call for applications for the 9th edition of the Advanced Training Course (ATC), which will be held in Milan from November 21 to December 2, 2022.
The 2022 edition is held in partnership with Enel Foundation, the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and the European Investment Bank, in collaboration with Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Management and SDA Bocconi.
The training sessions will be dedicated to renewable energy with focus on technical, economic and regulatory core competences and advanced tools to assess and deploy the energy solutions in different contexts.
Scholarship from RES4Africa Foundation Advanced Training
- A full scholarship will be awarded to up to 50 African professionals from Sub-Saharan Africa. And Southern and Eastern Mediterranean countries. Furthermore, RES4Africa opens the application to 10 candidates from its members and stakeholders’ network, in addition to another 10 opportunities for Ph.D. and MD students from Italian and international universities.
Eligibility for RES4Africa Foundation Advanced Training
- Be a citizen of an African country;
- Have an adequate seniority (minimum of 5 years in the energy field);
- Be eligible to travel to Italy;
- Be fully proficient in English.
Application of RES4Africa Foundation Advanced Training
- All applicants applying for the full scholarship are required to register and complete the application form and submit all required documents by August 28, 2022.
- Applicants from RES4Africa Members and Stakeholders and Ph.D. and MD students must submit their applications by October 1, 2022.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.