The World Scholarships Foundation Country Director program is an honored position. The country Director plays a crucial role in our outreach, communications, and community-building efforts. World Scholarships looking for motivated individuals to help coordinate local events, utilize their respective networks to spread the word about WSF.
World Scholarships Foundation Country Director will have to do the following duties
- Spread and support the aim of the World Scholarships Foundation ie. access to opportunities for all.
- Manage the World Scholarships Foundation Social Media platform for your country.
- Share local/ global and relevant opportunities to and from your community.
- Collaborate with some local organization (based in your country) for mutual benefits.
- Organize events (sessions) representing the World Scholarships Foundation.
World Scholarships Foundation Country Director has the following benefits
- Be the part of the global community of the World Scholarships Foundation and work with a multicultural community.
- Networking opportunities and career transformation.
- Represent your county in the international arena and initiation of the World Scholarships Foundation.
- Opportunity to showcase your achievements, talents, and experience through the blog and social media platform.
- Special recognition and certificates.
The Country Director will have the following qualifications
- Active and ambitious youth.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities (to work with the team and also lead the assigned team).
- Willing to spread and support the aim of World Scholarships Foundation ie. access to opportunities for all.
- Have a good social profile and be active in social media.
- Be able to work for at least 1 year.
World Scholarships Foundation aims to fill the gap between opportunity seekers and opportunity providers. The foundation is a step solution for the youth seeking abroad studies, scholarship opportunities, mentorship, career counseling, college information, and many more.