Apply for the 10 Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity of the week.
Here is a list of top trending scholarship opportunities of the week at Oya opportunities. These scholarships can be a life-changing opportunity for many aspiring students. Make sure you check the official page to find out scholarships, fellowships, internships, etc all over the world.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China will provide all the following study expense:
- Tuition fee
- Also, monthly stipend (RMB4,500)
- Likewise, medical insurance with designate providers
- Additionally, all the above items cover for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible
Applicants conduct research with the brightest minds in all of Germany. Additionally, the University offers excellent young talents the chance to take the next quantum leap in photonics research – with a unique network, high-class research facilities, and full scholarships instead of tuition fees.
Value of Scholarship
- UoL and NTHU will waive the tuition fees for the duration of the project
- A stipend of TWD 11,000 / GBP 280 a month as a contribution to living costs.
A Chevening Scholarship normally covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance. Also, the economy class returns airfare to the UK, and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
The University of the Sunshine Coast will provide the following benefits:
- Annual Stipend: $28,092
- Also, annual operating funds: $10,000
- Likewise, Tuition Fees: $28,000
- Furthermore, overseas Student Health Cover (Single Cover): $3,420
Applicants must have:
- a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 75 or above;
$28392 per annum; fees waived; full training provided
Benefits of Fully Funded IELTS Course
- Free IELTS Course from a reputable IELTS preparation institution
- Also, receive expert advice and feedback to help you prepare for the IELTS exam
Value of Scholarship
- CSP Student Contribution Exemption or full fee remission for the duration of the course
- Also, an allowance of AUD 10,000 per year for up to 3 years. The yearly allowance is paid in two installments, usually in April and September
- Likewise, access to academic mentoring during the degree.
All awarded students are eligible to get the following benefits:
- Monthly BDT 5,000/- (taka five thousand only) as a stipend
- Additionally, BracU designated accommodation, meal plan, and transportation
- Also, one round trip air ticket for traveling to Bangladesh in order to join Brac University and return to home country on completion of the 16 months program.
- Likewise, medical facilities are available at BracU that is provided to all students.
- Furthermore, BracU will expedite the visa process for international students.
These are the top 10 Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities of the week.