Applications are open for the 2024 UPG Sustainability Leadership in USA (Fully Funded). The fellowship is open to all and the deadline is 31st December 2023.
Are you a passionate citizen, aged 18 to 35, who believes your actions can support your local community and that every small positive action can make the world a better place? Then you are welcome to apply for our 2024 Program.
Do you want to be part of a global community of UPG Sustainability Leaders? Do you want to get FREE training and the chance to spend an immersive 1-week experience in the USA (all costs covered)?
If yes, then this opportunity is for YOU!
UPG Sustainability Leadership is a movement that mobilizes individuals and organizations to support positive citizen leadership on sustainability. It is a movement that encourages and enables citizens at all levels to take positive action. A movement inspired by the UPG’s commitment to do what we can with what we have, rather than wait for someone else to act. It is a movement that embodies the notion that everyone can do something to make the world more sustainable.
Benefits of 2024 UPG Sustainability Leadership in USA
- All 500 participants will receive an online training
- Participants will be certified as UPG Sustainability Leaders after completing the course
- Learn from experts and institutions who are actively involved in the approaches and issues that are relevant to making the world a better place.
- Make connections with young leaders from all over the world. These bonds will persist long after the program has ended.
- 60 participants will be chosen to participate in a one-week immersive trip to Hurricane Island*, where they will continue their learning at the Hurricane Island Center for Science and Leadership.
- The program covers:
- Local Transportation
- International flights (Round flight from participant’s hometown to the United States)
- Between 1 March and 31 July 2024, candidates should be between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, capable of overcoming significant obstacles, and creative thinkers.
- Applicants of all nationalities are welcome to submit an application.
- Candidates of all genders even with disabilities are welcome to apply.
- All applicants must have a strong command of the English language. All application forms, training, and supporting materials will be in English
- Organizations can also nominate individuals for this training.
UPG is looking for young, determined people from all different paths of life and regions of the world. From well-experienced professionals to freshly graduated students. The selection process considers four factors:
- Your Profile – this helps to strive for diversity
- Your Motivation – We select the most motivated
- Your Capabilities and
- The Potential for Impact
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!