Chartway is excited to announce that it is now accepting applications for its 2022 Directors Memorial Scholarship Program.
Ten $3,000 scholarships will be awarded for students to attend the college or university of their choice, totaling $30,000 in academic aid.
- Member must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Each applicant must have his/her own account or be the joint owner of an account prior to submission.
- Also, the account must be in good standing at the time of the submission deadline.
- An account in good standing means owning at least one share of the credit union.
- In addition, you can apply regardless of your age
- Moreover, the candidate must be a US resident
- Official Transcripts
- FAFSA copy
- Financial Need Essay
- Video Essay
- a Letter of Recommendation