The Click-On Kaduna Data Science Fellowship Program is a Digital Skills as well as Development Program that aims at training data management professionals.
A total of 100 young people will be trained in Data Science and the use of modern tools to improve public policy and decision-making in Kaduna State.
- A chance to upgrade your skills and develop a career in the most sought-after industry in the world.
- Also, an opportunity to work with a team of public policy experts, Data Analysts to contribute to development planning, public policy, and the use of data for evidence-based decision making in the Health Sector.
- 6 months fully paid internship program with industry leaders as well as stakeholders within the health sector.
- In addition, Model data using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning tools within the Amina J. Mohammed SDGs Data Lab.
- provision for a limited amount of laptops and computers with access to the internet.
- Moreover, build a sustainable network within the Data Science Ecosystem
- Be between 18yrs – 35yrs except for exceptional cases
- The State of residence must be in Kaduna
- Also, Graduate of Tertiary Institutions in any of the STEMS courses particularly:
- Computer Science
- Physical Sciences
- any other health-related discipline.
- Undergraduates within the STEM fields identified who are doing their 6months to 1-year Internships are also encouraged to apply.
- people with the following skills:
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Also, Basic Knowledge of using Data & Understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Problem Solving Skills
- In addition, Communication Skills(Written and Verbal English)
This program is extremely intensive and will require full-time attendance. Classes will take place 4 times a week and additional tasks/assignments are also handed down on a daily basis.
If you have to leave the program halfway, you will be required to refund the full cost of the program.
- April 20th: Applications open
- May 20th: Applications close
- May 21st – May 24th: Review of applications and selection of successful participants
- May 30th and May 31st: Computer-Based Testing
- 6th-8th June: One-on-One Interview
- 9th June: Announcement of Successful participants
- 15th June: Induction/Orientation for participants
- 20th June: Classes start