Applications are open for the DAAD AInet Fellowship 2022. The DAAD AInet Fellowship is awarded twice a year to a group of outstanding international early career researchers in the field of artificial intelligence.
Awardees will be invited to join the Postdoctoral Networking Tour in Artificial Intelligence (Postdoc-NeT-AI), a two-step networking program that offers participants the opportunity to interact face-to-face with leading researchers in Germany, with the aim of initiating collaborations, and creating new research and career opportunities. Additionally, awardees are included in the DAAD AInet Fellows & Alumni Network, offering long-term access to German AI research, and bringing together bright researchers from all around the world.
Benefits from DAAD AInet Fellowship
- Get a comprehensive overview of the German AI research landscape and career options:
- Learn about AI research and funding opportunities in Germany directly from the experts at the AInet Open Days (open to all applicants),
- get to know the strong and broad German AI research system and the various career paths it offers through the selected institutions at the Virtual Networking Week,
- get individual advice and exclusive access to funding opportunities by the DAAD.
- Get in touch directly with leading researchers from your field to discuss opportunities for collaborations and employment:
- Seize the unique chance of one-on-one meetings with top-researchers from the host institutions to initiate continuing relations,
- visit the institutions and Germany in person with DAAD’s one-week travel stipend,
- benefit from the connections within the growing DAAD AInet Partner Network.
- Create long-term ties with other fellows and the German AI research community:
- Stay connected to the DAAD and former fellows through the DAAD AInet Fellows & Alumni Network,
- join one of the DAAD AInet Working Groups to be connected among each other and with research and networking opportunities according to your specific interests.
Eligibility for DAAD AInet Fellowship
Candidates should have:
- a very strong scientific track record evidenced by relevant publications and/or academic accomplishments;
- obtained a PhD/doctorate no longer than 5 years ago – candidates for a PhD/doctorate should be in their final year before their defense;
- experience (or at least demonstrated interest) in the host institutions’ areas of research;
- not been affiliated with a German institution during the last two years.
Application of DAAD AInet Fellowship
Application for the 10/2022 tour is Monday, August 1 at 11:59 pm CET/UTC+1.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.