Application open for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-2023.
The Erasmus Mundus Programme supports European top-quality Master Courses and enhances the visibility and attractiveness of European higher education in third countries. The Euroculture Master programme offers several Erasmus Mundus scholarships for the 2023-2025 intake. Erasmus Mundus scholarships will be granted to successful applicants at least until the end of the 2026 project.
- The student grant covers the participation costs,
- a monthly allowance for living costs
- and a contribution to travel and installation costs.
- Each grantee will receive EUR 1,000 each month for living costs during the 24 months duration of the programme.
- also includes a contribution to travel and installation and
- any other type of costs to be paid in two installments,
- as well as the Euro-culture participation costs of EUR 9.000 (EU students)/18.000 (non-EU students) including health insurance coverage 24 months.
- must have already obtained a first higher education degree or demonstrate a recognized equivalent level of learning according to national rules and legislation in place by the application deadline.
- Scholarship applicants must hold a higher education degree by 15 January 2022 to start the programme in 2022.
- Students who have already obtained an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) scholarship or are former Erasmus Mundus Master/Doctoral Course scholarship holders are not eligible for an additional scholarship under the EMJMD action.
- Students benefiting from an EMJMD scholarship cannot benefit from another EU grant while pursuing their EMJMD studies.
- The list of countries whose nationals are eligible for a scholarship is presented here.
- A differentiation between programme country students and partner country students is applied.
- No more than 25% of the total number of scholarships available will be awarded to programme country students.
- The monthly subsistence allowance is not given to scholarship holders from a Partner Country for the EMJMD periods exceeding three months (indicatively the equivalent of 15ECTS credits) spent in any Partner Country.
- Students from partner countries who have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the programme countries (EU + Turkey, Macedonia, Norway, Lichtenstein, Iceland) will be considered programme country applicants according to the 12-months rule.
- Please note: for given academic year student candidates can apply for maximum three different joint programmes supported by the Erasmus Mundus scholarships
- A full and timely application is required for any application to be considered. Check the menu on the left for required documents.
Only applications containing all required documents will be assessed. To make sure you don’t forget to upload anything, download this checklist to prepare a full application: Download Checklist Required Documents.pdf
Please note that the 2023-2025 application round for scholarships takes place between 1 October 2022 and 15 January 2023. Those who submit their applications later can only be considered as self-funding applicants. No extra scholarship application is needed. Euro-culture currently has no application fees for prospective students.
Join Our Telegram For More Opportunities. Join Here