Applications are open for the EY Scholarship Program in India 2023. The EY Scholarship programme recognizes and rewards students with exemplary entrepreneurial spirit through a business case competition.
The Ernst & Young (EY) Scholarship programme is open to all students pursuing graduation courses across colleges in India. The programme involves the submission of a business case on ‘Building a better working world’. The business case can be for a ‘for-profit’ or ‘not-for-profit’ organization to help create a Better Working World.
The business case idea should cover the following:
- Clarity of thought
- Passion to win
- Impact on the working world
Benefits from EY Scholarship Program
- The ‘EY Scholar’ will win INR1 lakh and an internship with EY, for two months in a service line of their choice, as well as an opportunity to earn industry recognized digital credentials on future-focused skills.
- Additionally, all registered students will also be offered a learning module on “A Brand called YOU” and can get a participation certificate.
Eligibility for EY Scholarship Program
- Open to all students who are pursuing graduation courses across colleges in India.
Application of EY Scholarship Program
- Step 1: Click here to register online and participate. The last day to register is January 16, 2023.
- Step 2: Click here to submit your business case on ‘Building a better working world’.
- Step 3: Screening by EY panel to select the top 50 finalists.
- Step 4: Finalists to present their business case virtually to the EY panel.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.