Apply for Full Tuition Scholarship at Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation in Nigeria. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
Applications are invited from undergraduate students of Ijesa origin for the Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF) annual scholarship award. The Foundation is aimed at empowering the youths across the Six (6) Local Government of Ijesaland towards the achievements of their educational dreams. Our yearly educational grants to hundreds of students in the last Six (6) years has brought relieve to many families.
The Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF) invites applications from undergraduate students of Ijesa origin for her annual scholarship award. Also, applicants must be there as Full-time undergraduates in any Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education and must be in great need of financial assistance for their academic pursuits and have evidence of good academic performance.
- Applicants for the scholarship must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (equivalent) of Second Class (Upper Division) and above.
- Additionally, applicants must provide personal details such as functional e-mail address, telephone number, family name/compound, status of parents.
Documents Required for Application
All applicants must upload relevant documents to support their application and must be save in a single pdf file.
Applicants must upload the following documents:
- Evidence of Local Government of origin obtained from applicant’s Local Government Council.
- Likewise, Letter of introduction duly signed by current Head of Department.
- Additionally, Details of certified last academic record from division of Exams and Records of the institution.
- Also, current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty.
- Furthermore, Evidence of registration for current semester/academic session.
- Similarly, Letter of confirmation of membership of Federation of Ijesa Students’ Union (FISU) in the institution.