Applications are open for the CrossCulture Program (CCP) Fellowships 2022. With the CCP Fellowships, the CrossCulture Program (CCP) funds around 120 professionals and committed volunteers from 46 countries each year.
During two to three months of work-related stays in host organizations in Germany or CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise, establish new contacts and acquire intercultural skills. In turn, the host organizations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge, and networks of the CCP Fellows. Participants can also attend intercultural workshops, networking, and professional events hosted by the CCP. After returning to their daily working lives, participants then bring the experience they have gained into their home organization.
In 2022, fellowships will be offered as digital as well as on-site fellowships. Subject to funding by the German Federal Foreign Office and based on their personal situation and COVID-19 entry requirements, participants may decide on one of these two options.
Funding From CrossCulture Fellowships
The ifa will cover the following costs for participants from abroad:
- a monthly stipend of 550 Euros plus the coverage of costs for round-trip airfare, accommodation, monthly public transportation ticket within the fellow’s city of residence, health insurance, reimbursement of any visa fees incurred.
The ifa will cover the following costs for participants from Germany:
- a monthly stipend of 550 Euros plus a monthly accommodation allowance of 550 Euros, reimbursement of round-trip airfare, reimbursement of any visa fees incurred, health insurance.
Eligibility Required for CrossCulture Fellowships
- The applicant must be at least 23 years old at the time of the application.
- At least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organization in the country of origin.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- The applicant has been or is socially engaged for the long term.
- The applicant can prove full-time experience in their field of work.
- A collaboration with an organization in the target country is in progress or planned.
- The applicant possesses further language skills, particularly German.
- Select the appropriate country call for applications on the application portal.
- Complete the application form and upload your documents. Since the application system cannot cache any input, all documents should be ready for upload at the start of the application.
- Submit the completed application online via the application portal.
The following application documents are required:
- Curriculum vitae in English with details about education/training, work experience, volunteering, and other skills
- Letter of motivation, using this template
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor in the applicant’s home organization/workplace in the applicant’s country of origin, using this template
- Photo is optional
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.