Applications are now open for the fully-funded Masters and PhD scholarships at Beijing University. The Government of China is offering a scholarship program to provide full scholarships and partial scholarships to international students. This project is for master’s students and doctoral students only.
The central government of the People’s Republic of China is the highest state authority in China under the exclusive political leadership of the Communist Party of China. It consists of legislative, executive, and judicial organs.
- Master Degree: 2 or 3 years
- Doctoral Degree: 4 years
Financial Benefits from Scholarships at Beijing University
The scholarship provided by the Government of China covers the following necessities:
- Firstly, the Tuition fee
- Secondly, Accommodation
- Thirdly, Living allowance
- Additionally, Insurance
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships at Beijing University
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degrees must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Requirements of Language (Compulsory)
- Chinese-Medium Programs: HSK4 (or above level).
- English-Medium Programs (for applicants from Non-English Speaking Countries): IELTS 6 / TOEFL 80 / Official English Proficiency Certificate
Required Documents for applying to the Scholarship
- Application Form of Chinese Government Scholarship. Program Category Type B, Agency Number 10008
- Degree Certificates in Chinese or English(Bachelor and Master).
- Transcripts in Chinese or English (Bachelor and Master) up to the present, including courses taken and standards achieved.
- Moreover, A Personal Statement in Chinese or English, above 800 words for master, and above 1500 words for the doctorate.
- Again, Two Recommendation Letters, including contacts, must be Original in Chinese or English.
- Afterward, A Language Proficiency Certificate
- Then, Photocopy of Passport (Ordinary Passport).
- Health Certificate.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.