(Fully Funded) Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom Talent Promotion Program 2024
The Talent Promotion program of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom has been the liberal grantor of scholarships in Germany since 1973. They identify and empower talented university students to assume responsibility in politics, economy, science and the society and thereby use their own free spirits.
They award university scholarships to students studying for a diploma, a bachelor’s or master’s degree, or for the state examination at German colleges, universities of applied sciences, or universities.
- Germans and foreign students (EU) can apply for a scholarship for their first semester.
- Foreign students (none EU) can apply for a scholarship for their Masters as well as PhD.
- Their postgraduate scholarships are for German and foreign doctoral candidates.
You should check out: Dorcas Muthoni PhD Fellowship 2024: Explore Research Opportunities. Apply Now!
Eligibility for Talent Promotion Program 2024
- You fit the right profile, if you are a top-notch student at a college or university, have the courage to be a free thinker, and are involved socially. The scholarships are for German and foreign university students and doctoral candidates studying in any field at a college or university.
- Capabilities and talent : They seek good to very good performance in specialty areas as well as multidisciplinary interests.
- Personality : The crucial facets that count are dedication, motivation, decisiveness, readiness to take on responsibility, and getting involved in promoting a free society.
- Liberal or social commitment : This means involvement in a student council, university committee, liberal political party, youth organization, ecclesiastic or social institution, human rights organization, cultural activities, environmental protection, sports, within your family, or in a neighborhood help group .
You might find it worthwhile to investigate: Creativity Unleashed: Starts4Africa Residencies Programme 2024 (Up to EUR 35,000)
Fill out the application form and submit this with your CV and two references; doctoral candidates should include a specification of their planned research.
Deadlines for Talent Promotion Program 2024
April 30th and October 31st each year.