Apply for the TaiwanICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program in Taiwan. The TaiwanICDF offers scholarships for higher education for different academic programs including undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan. TaiwanICDF has established the Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance (TICA) with 21 partner universities, setting up an operational platform under this TICA framework to manage and improve the scholarship program.
For the 2022 academic year, there are up to 30 programs offered for the TaiwanICDF Scholarship application. These scholarships are open to international applicants who are citizens of selected countries and are not nationals of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor an overseas compatriot students. You will have to apply for admission for your study degree program of choice for either Bachelor’s, Masters, or Ph.D. programs at one of the available 21 participating Universities in Taiwan.
The TaiwanICDF Scholarship Program was first launched with its main aim being the training of agricultural professionals. As time went on, this mission was extended to other research fields to diversify the overall scholarship program. Currently, the program has academic cooperation with up to 21 universities in 35 programs of study.
Benefits from TaiwanICDF International Education Scholarship
- You will have economy class return tickets for the most-direct flights to and from Taiwan arranged by TaiwanICDF arranges.
- Scholarship recipients while receiving accommodation in student dormitories for their entire duration of the study.
- The TaiwanICDF will cover your tuition fees as required by your selected university of choice.
- You will receive credit fees, which vary with the number of credits registered, which are also covered as required by a student’s university.
- Recipients will receive coverage for insurance fees for the entire duration of a student’s program.
- The program will cover the costs of textbooks purchased as required by instructors, all this subject to the approval of the director of the student’s institute.
- Undergraduate scholarship recipients will receive a monthly stipend worth NT$12,000 to cater for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
- Master’s scholarship recipients will receive a monthly stipend worth NT$15,000 to cater for food and miscellaneous living expenses. This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis.
- Ph.D. scholarship recipients will receive a monthly stipend of NT$17,000 to cater for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
Eligibility Required for TaiwanICDF International Education Scholarship
- You must be a citizen/ national of an eligible country for the TaiwanICDF Scholarship
- National of the Republic of China (Taiwan) or overseas compatriot students are not eligible for the scholarships.
- You must meet the admission requirements set by the partner university to which you choose to apply for study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Applicants must be able to satisfy all requirements for a Resident Visa to study and reside in Taiwan
- You must not hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship including the Taiwan Scholarship in the same academic year in which the TaiwanICDF scholarship at the time of application.
- Applicants must not have had any scholarship revoked by any ROC (Taiwan) government agency or related institution, nor been expelled from any Taiwanese university
Interested applicants must submit their scholarship support documents. Either to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy or Consulate-General/ Representative Office in their home country.
You must ensure that you submit accurate and complete documentation within the application window. It is from January 1 to March 15, 2022. In addition to the above documents, you should also submit all documents required by the TaiwanICDF partner university that you have chosen to apply to before the admissions deadline of that university.
Find below the list of required documents for the scholarship application
- Firstly, You must submit a photocopy of your passport or other document showing proof of nationality.
- Secondly, Include a copy of your highest-level diploma and academic transcripts.
- Thirdly, You must include proof of English proficiency in form of an English proficiency certificate.
- You must request two letters of reference from two referees to support your application.
- Any other documents specifically requested by a ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.