Apply for the TUT Recommended Candidates of Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2022. The MEXT University Recommendation and Special Scholarship Program are dedicated to participants of the Innovative Engineers Development Program through Enhancing Network between Asian Countries and Regional Industries. Toyohashi University of Technology (TUT) is accepting applications for the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2022 (University Recommendation (Special Program).
Up to 8 MEXT Scholarships will be recommended by Toyohashi University of Technology for the academic year 2021 and will be granted to eligible applicants. Scholarship recipients must be willing to contribute to mutual understanding between Japan and their home country by participating in activities at schools and communities during their study in Japan while contributing to the internationalization of Japan.
You will also make efforts to promote relations between your home country and Japan by maintaining close relations with the university attended after graduation, cooperating with the conducting of surveys and questionnaires, and cooperating with relevant projects and events conducted by Japanese diplomatic missions after they return to their home countries.
Benefits from Japanese Government Scholarship
- You will receive an Allowance depending on the course you are enrolled in.
- Regular students enrolled in master’s course: 144,000 JPY per month
- Regular students enrolled in doctoral courses: 145,000 JPY per month
- Travel Expenses for travel to Japan equivalent to an economy-class airline ticket for the flight from the international airport closest to the grantee’s residence (in principle, the country of nationality) to Narita International Airport or to any other international airport used
- You will receive coverage for education fees for the entrance examination, matriculation, and tuition will be borne by TUT.
Eligibility Required for Japanese Government Scholarship
- You must be a graduate-level international student, applying to study at TUT in Japan.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic achievement with a grade point average of 2.30 (out of 3.00) or above in their most recent academic degree
- You must maintain an equivalent level of performance during the scholarship period.
- Candidates must be nationals of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- You have been born on or after April 2, 1985, at the time of application. Exceptions may apply only if MEXT deems that the applicant could not apply within the eligible age limit due to circumstances in the applicant’s country such as military service obligation, loss of educational opportunities due to conditions of war.
- You must meet the requirements for admission for a master’s degree or doctoral degree program at a Japanese graduate school
- Applicants should apply for the field of study they majored in at university or a related field. The field of study must be a subject that applicants will be able to study and research in a graduate program at TUT.
- You must have either Japanese or English language ability and must also satisfy one of the set conditions.
Your application will require the following documents
- Firstly, Complete and submit the 2022 Application form for the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship, from the program website.
- Secondly, You must complete the Field of Study and Research Plan
- Thirdly, Candidates must provide Official Academic Transcripts from both undergraduate and graduate schools as Originals or Certified copies
- Your Certificate of Graduation or Provisional Certificate from both undergraduate and graduate schools as Originals or Certified copies
- Applicants will be required to submit a list of publications for the MEXT Scholarship Application
- An Abstract of Thesis (if completed) or a description of your thesis research in progress
- Proof of high performance or good achievement record
- A Recommendation Letter from a person who is well vast with your educational background
- Submit your proof of language proficiency
- You must also include a copy of your passport
- Declaration sheet for MEXT Scholarship Application
- Checklist of documents for Japanese Government Scholarship
- Academic Performance Entry Sheet.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.