The University of Queensland in Australia is offering a partially funded undergraduate scholarship to students who have been offered a study offered at the university. The University of Queensland is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane.
- Bachelor of Economics.
- Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy, and Economics.
Financial Benefits from Scholarships at University of Queensland
- The scholarship covers up to 50% of the tuition fee for the duration of the program.
- This scholarship doesn’t include living expenses for the duration of the program, travel expenses, or overseas health cover.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships at the University of Queensland
- International students who are not already undertaking studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer and who are commencing students at UQ.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Firstly, Submit CV/resume
- Secondly, A Personal/motivational statement – this statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- Thirdly, The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ
- Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) demonstrate your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter in English from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer.
If you have any questions, please email them to [email protected]
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Additionally, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.