Applications are open for the Funded Fellowships at Tehran University in Iran. The deadline for the scholarship application varied. Therefore, interested candidates should apply now. The name of the scholarship is Tehran University of Medical Sciences – TUMS One Year Fellowship In Interventional Radiology 2020. The University is offering scholarships for fellowship for the Masters and Ph.D. degrees in the field of Medicine.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Funded Fellowships at Tehran University in Iran
- The candidates should be international applicants.
- Additionally, the applicants for Tehran University of Medical Sciences – TUMS One Year Fellowship In Interventional Radiology in Iran, 2020 should complete a diagnostic radiology residency.
- Also, they should be able to obtain a license to practice medicine.
- Furthermore, the candidates should attend a personal interview.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive partial funding. The funding varies.
The applicants must submit the following documents
- Curriculum vitae.
- Also, language certificate.
- Furthermore, the candidates should have two years of experience in interventional radiology.
About the University
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences is the largest and most highly-ranked medical university in Iran.
- Additionally, in September 2008, Iran’s Minister of Health, Treatment, and Medical Education, Dr. Lankarani, called TUMS a pioneer in research throughout the country with a noticeable lead over its peer universities.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for many scholarship opportunities.