GIC Scholarship application is now open from now for 2022 intake!
This scholarship provides you with the freedom to choose from a diverse range of courses to study at NUS, NTU, or SMU.
Through structured internships, job rotations, networking, and mentorship, you will be guided and supported to maximize your potential to be your best.
GIC Scholarship Coverage
- All tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly living allowance
- One-time pre‐studies allowance for warm clothing, settling in, etc.
- Return economy airfare
- Opportunities for sponsorship of student exchange, summer programs, and foreign language studies
- Internships during the second year of study
- Sponsorship for Masters upon approval by management
GIC Scholarship Eligibility
- Good academic results in GCE A-Level, International Baccalaureate, Polytechnic Diploma, or NUS High diploma
- Good CCA/NS records or external involvement in community service
- Candidates with strong critical thinking, creativity, and leadership qualities
- Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply
- Applicable only to Pre-Tertiary students
- Local: 3 years
- Overseas: 4 years (Non-English speaking countries); 5 years (UK/US)
Field of Study
- All disciplines excluding Medicine and Dentistry