Chulalongkorn University Scholarship is now accepting applications for 2022 from international students to pursue master’s or Ph.D. programs at the top university in Thailand.
The duration of the scholarship program for the master’s program is 2 years and 3 years for Ph.D. The duration of the scholarship cannot be extended in any case.
The fully-funded scholarship for international students will provide the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- In addition, students will also receive a monthly stipend.
- Furthermore, accommodation or accommodation expenses.
- The host university will also provide return airfare.
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Clinical Sciences
- Business Law
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management
- Also, English as an International Language
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- Engineering Management
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability
- European Studies
- Food and Nutrition
- Financial Engineering
- Also, Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patient Care
- In addition, Governance
- Hazardous Substance and Environment Management
- Health Economics and Health Care Management
- Human Resource Management
- Health Development
- Also, Information Studies
- International Economics and Finance
- International Business Management
- Korean Studies
- Also, International Development Studies
- Labor Economics and Human Resource Management
- Medical Science
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Also, Oral Biology
- Petroleum Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Also, Public Health Science
- South Asia Studies
- Strategic Communication Technology
- Thai Studies
- Urban Strategies
- Moreover, Veterinary Science and Technology
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship:
- International students from all around the world can apply.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree to apply for a master’s program scholarship and a bachelor’s as well as a master’s degree to apply for the Ph.D. program scholarship.
- Moreover, they must have a minimum GPA of 2.75 in the bachelor’s program and 3.45 in the master’s degree program.
- Applicants must submit English Proficiency Certificate.
- Lastly, they must be under 40 years when applying for the scholarship
- A CV
- Applicant’s photograph
- Also, Passport (scanned copy)
- Medical fitness certificate
- English Language Proficiency
- In addition, Academic transcripts and Graduation Certificate
- Read all the details thoroughly, and also check the eligibility criteria and offered fields.
- Then, visit the official website by the apply now option below and download the application form.
- You can also check the application guide before applying.