Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarship 2024 (Partially Funded).
Imperial College London is a public university located in London and is consistently ranked among the top universities in the world. If you are a good academic student and desire to undertake a Ph.D. program at a world-class research institution, then apply for the Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarship 2024. It is a wonderful scholarship to study in the UK to receive full funding for tuition fees and a generous stipend for 3.5 years to cover living expenses.
They accept applications from talented candidates from Imperial College London, the UK, and worldwide. There are no restrictions on nationality. The scholarship applies to both full- and part-time study. Applications are accepted from people from all backgrounds. There are 50 scholarships available.
Check: 2024 Y. Eva Tan Conservation Reporting Fellowship Program
Benefits of President’s PhD Scholarship 2024
Each of the 50 scholarships available provides the following support during the 3.5 years of study:
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £25,150 (2024-25 rate) per annum to assist with living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
- Other Opportunities and Events.
- Candidates from all nationalities can apply.
- Candidates must have a first-class or equivalent undergraduate or integrated master’s degree, or
- You must have a standalone Master’s qualification with a distinction, or
- You must be able to provide evidence of high performance in your Master’s program that will lead to a distinction.
- You must be able to demonstrate a strong research potential and a clear research proposal.
- The scheme is only open to new PhD applications.
Also Check: 2024 The Dennis and Shirley Feldman Fellowship
Required Documents for President’s PhD Scholarship 2024
- Proof of distinction.
- Personal statement
- Academic Certificates or degrees.
- Research Proposal.
- Reference Letters (Pdf for reference letter specimen/requirements).
- Academic excellence – as demonstrated by:
- past academic results
- relative class position
- Research potential – as demonstrated by:
- the candidate’s research experience to date
- their interest in the discovery
- the research plan and its potential contribution as described in their research proposal
- the departmental statement, which also reflects on performance at the interview.
You should check out: Fully Funding Scholarships at United Nation 2024
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
The application consists of three points:
Before you apply
- You must have made contact with a supervisor at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise your project.
- Supervisors are limited to supervising one scholar at any time.
- There is no separate application form for the scholarship
- Candidates should submit their application for admission to study at Imperial through the online admissions system.
Application Timeline to apply for the Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarship 2024?
- If you apply by 8 January 2024, you will be notified by the end of March 2024.
- If you apply by 4 March 2024, you will be notified by the end of May 2024.
It might catch your attention to investigate: 2024 Julie Schoo Scholarship for Diversity in Journalism
Things to Keep in Mind
- The President’s Ph.D. Scholarship is a full-time as well as part time program.
- The scholarship is awarded for 3.5 years.
- 50 scholarships available.