Kadir Has University welcomes all the students to apply for partial and fully funded scholarships. The university offers 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% tuition fee waivers for international students.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering
- B.Sc. in Bioinformatics and Genetics
- B.A. in Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. in Electrical – Electronics Engineering
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering
- B.A. in New Media
- B.Sc. in Information Technologies
- B.Sc. in Management Information Systems
- B.A. in Public Relations and Information
- B.Sc. in Energy Systems Engineering
- B.A. in Advertising
- B.Sc. in Communication Design
- B.A in Radio, Television, and Cinema
- B.Sc. in Architecture
- B.Sc. in Graphic Design
- B.A. in Business Administration
- Faculty of Art and Design
- B.Sc. in Industrial Design
- B.A. in American Culture and Literature
- B.Sc. in Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
- B.A. in Economics
- B.A. in International Relations
- B.Sc. in Psychology
- B.A. in International Trade and Finance
- Undergraduate students receive a 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% tuition fee waiver as a scholarship.
- Moreover, no separate scholarship application is needed; eligible students will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria :
- International students who have completed their high school or are studying in the last year of high school are eligible.
- Also, nationals of Turkey can avail this opportunity.
- Nationals of any other country who have acquired the nationality of Turkey or TRNC are eligible.
- Nationals of Turkey or TRNC who have completed their last three years of high school abroad are eligible.
- In addition, students who have studied somewhere other than Turkey or TRNC for middle school (before 01-02-2013) and are citizens of Turkey/TRNC are eligible.
- Those who have completed their high school abroad can also apply.
- Students can be national of TRNC who have completed their high school in TRNC.
- Moreover, those who have GCE A/L results can apply.
- Copy of passport.
- Updated CV/resume.
- Also, Two reference letters.
- Statement of interest/purpose.
- Academic transcripts of all courses.
- In addition, Turkish proficiency certificate/test result.
- English proficiency certificate/test results.
- Undergraduate degree certificate or graduate diploma.
- Moreover, in case of not having a passport at the time of application, the student can submit a copy of a national ID card.