Applications are open for KMF Professional Development Scholarship Program 2022-23!!!
The Program is open to incoming college juniors, seniors and graduate students and places great emphasis on building a solid professional foundation for students that are truly committed to becoming top 1% performers in their chosen field.
The KMF Professional Development Scholarship Program provides $7,500 annual academic scholarships to very bright, hard-working, entrepreneurially-minded students from lower-income, less-privileged families.
Scholarships can potentially be renewed annually and post-graduation mentoring support is provided indefinitely.
You can use the $7,500 for any purpose associated with college and/or graduate school.
What will the Program Include?
The Program lasts throughout the academic year and includes:
- 10-12 zoom sessions (typically on Sunday nights that do not conflict with preparation for midterms/finals, most with distinguished guest speakers)
- Also, assistance with the refinement of resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles
- one-on-one counseling on job/internship search strategy
- mock interviews and post-interview follow-through techniques
- In addition, a host of other professional and personal development skills
- Applicant must be a full-time student (junior, senior, and/or graduate) for the 2022-2023 academic year at any U.S. college, university, or vocational school.
- Also, Demonstrates high levels of resiliency and maturity
- Academic record, achievements in sports and/other extra-curricular activities, and/or other unique skills or also accomplishments
- Entrepreneurial tendencies, aspirations, and/or experiences
- In addition, Personal/family circumstances