Apply for La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarship (LTGRS) 2022. Scholarships are available for a range of advertised doctoral research projects.
La Trobe University proudly acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands where its campuses are located in Victoria. We recognise that Indigenous Australians have an ongoing connection to the land and the University values their unique contribution to both the University and the wider Australian society.
Value of Scholarship
- a stipend for up to three and a half (3.5) years, with a value of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate)
- a tuition fee scholarship for up to four (4) years. Successful domestic applicants will be awarded an RTP Fees Offset scholarship and successful international applicants will be awarded a La Trobe Full Fee Research Scholarship (LTUFFRS) unless another tuition support scholarship exists.
- relocation allowance and publication/thesis allowance or RTP Allowance
- opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers, and have access to our suite of professional development programs
Eligibility of Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- meet the entrance requirements for the proposed course
- not be receiving another scholarship greater than 75 per cent of the stipend rate for the same purpose.
In selecting successful applicants, we prioritise applications from candidates who:
- will be enrolled full-time and undertaking their research at a La Trobe University campus
- have completed a Masters by Research or other significant body of research assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 75 or above
- are Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents for Research Training Program Scholarships
How to apply
For details of the available projects and how to apply, visit our scholarships webpage.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.