Applications are open for the Lemon Law Experts’ Scholarship 2023. The Lemon Law Experts have represented thousands of consumers throughout the State of California for over a decade. Their firm has a strong connection to their community and is committed to helping the next generation of attorneys. They are excited to offer one $1,000 scholarship every year.
Founding Partner, Jessica Anvar is a strong supporter of higher education and believes students should be able to follow their dream career paths. This is why the Lemon Law Experts is proud to offer a scholarship award to a deserving current or prospective law school student to help pay a portion of the winner’s upcoming college or law school costs.
Lemon Law Experts Scholarship
- The scholarship amount is $1,000 awarded to a law student in the U.S.
Eligibility for Lemon Law Experts Scholarship
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status.
- You must be a current law student at an accredited U.S. law school, or undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university who has applied to or will apply to law school.
- Your GPA must meet a minimum score of 3.0
- You must provide proof of enrollment. Attach a digital copy of any official correspondence with your school. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Unofficial transcript
- Letter from admissions department confirming deposit
- Official enrollment form
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead
Finalists for the Scholarship must provide the following documents:
- A valid transcript reflecting current academic standing, including at least a 3.0 GPA
- A copy of your U.S. driver’s license, U.S. State ID Card, and/or passport. These are the only acceptable forms of identification to submit to the organisers upon request.
Application of Lemon Law Experts Scholarship
Click here to apply
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.