The L’Oréal-UNESCO Maghreb Fellowships For Women in Science are set to be awarded to 5 young female scientists from 4 different countries of the Maghreb: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Libya.
The Maghreb Fellowships L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science aims at promoting the participation of young women in science.
- €10 000 allowances for traveling and accommodation for Fellows non-residents in Morocco by the L’Oréal Maroc.
- Applying for a Ph.D. or a post-doctoral fellowship.
- Also, not working permanently in 2021.
- Working on your Ph.D. or having obtained it and willing to pursue research in one of the fields cited above
- African, working in one of the 4 countries listed above
- Moreover, be at most 35 years at the closing date of the call for applications which is 31st July 2021.
- The excellence of the applicant’s academic portfolio includes:
- the number
- quality and impact of their publications
- conference presentations and patents
- Also, the scientific quality of the research project.
- The innovative and promising character of their research works as well as their implementation in science.
- The socio-economic impact of the project/ research.
- In addition, the career path of the candidate
- A detailed resume on the website www.fwis.fr.
- Copies of diplomas starting from the BS.
- Also, a copy of an official transcript of undergraduate and graduate studies.
- A detailed abstract/description of the research project of a maximum of 2 pages
- Including research projects in progress
- In addition, a suggested project of the grant’s use supporting the application and inclusive to some budgetary indications
- The list of publications and patents.
- Recommendation letters from the supervisor and/or director of the scientific institute or school where the thesis has been carried out.
- Moreover, a letter of acceptance from the host laboratory for post-doctoral studies.
Incomplete applications or application submissions after the deadline as well as applications that do not fulfill the above conditions will not be taken into consideration.