Applications are open for the MOPGA Visiting Fellowship Program 2023 for Young Researchers. The program is geared towards strengthening scientific contributions to climate change issues raised by the COPs.
This sixth Make Our Planet Great Again (MOPGA) call for applications is intended to welcome 40 young researchers wishing to carry out their research in France. The programme is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, and implemented by Campus France.
Benefits from MOPGA Visiting Fellowship Program
This fellowship includes the following benefits :
- Monthly allowance of 2,500 Euros
- Moving allowance of 500 Euros
- Support for social security coverage
- Support for health insurance
Eligibility for MOPGA Visiting Fellowship Program
- Candidates must have obtained their PhD less than five years prior to the application (i.e. they must have obtained their PhD between December 2017 and January 2023 included).
- All nationalities are eligible; candidates should not hold French citizenship.
Five broad research themes are eligible:
- Earth systems
- Climate change and sustainability
- Energy transition
- Societal challenges of environmental issues
- Human, animal and ecosystem health as part as a “One Health” approach.
Description of Research Project
- Research Project Title
- Keywords (6)
- Abstract of the Research Project (2,000 char. max.)
- Context and Motivation (2,000 char. max.)
- Scientific Objectives (2,000 char. max.)
- Methodology and Timeline (4,500 char. max.)
- Project position in relation to the MOPGA scientific domain (2,000 char. max.)
- Collaborations and / or impacts for the candidate’s country of residence in relation to the research project proposal (2,000 characters max.)
Application of MOPGA Visiting Fellowship Program
The fellowship should start between September 2023 and December 2023 at the latest. The fellowship will be awarded over a 12-month period.
The following documents are needed:
- CV including the list of your publications in English (4 pages max)
- PhD Diploma (or certificate of PhD diploma)
- CV of your research supervisor in the French host institution (2 pages max)
- Letter of support from the French host institution
- Letters of recommendation (3 max)
- Passport or proof of ID
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.