MyUS.com is pleased to offer its annual Global Perspectives Scholarship – focused on the role of experiential learning in preparing global-ready graduates.
As a global organization, MyUS.com has a growing, vested interest in preparing tomorrow’s future international business leaders for long-term success. As such, it invites all students who meet the criteria listed below to apply for this scholarship.
Description of Scholarship Funds:
The scholarship recipient will receive a one-time $2,500 (USD) educational scholarship to be applied to qualifying expenses, including undergraduate/graduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2022 or 2023 academic year. Funds are provided by Access Shipping LLC (MyUS.com).
Payments issued by MyUS.com are made payable to the student’s approved college or university and mailed after August 31, 2022, directly to the accredited college or university last designated by the student.
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must be a student currently enrolled at an officially recognized, accredited college or university
- must be currently enrolled in or have already been accepted into a study abroad program or as an international student
- currently be in good standing with their respective university, college, or high school.
- Students who have been suspended, are on academic probation or have otherwise violated any university/college rules will be disqualified.
- Applicant must either be accepted to a qualifying university/college or currently enrolled in an undergraduate/ graduate program
- Moreover, if the applicant or the applicant’s parent/legal guardian is employed by MyUS.com at the time the scholarship is granted, the student will be considered ineligible.
Students are required to write a 500-word essay detailing the following points:
- why they chose an international program
- how they feel that program will enhance their studies (or did enhance their studies)
- how they feel that program will likely impact their perspectives relative to other cultures and the impact that will have on future business successes.
- Additionally, the essay should clearly articulate how they believe their experience studying abroad will make them increasingly competitive in today’s global job market.
How to Apply:
To enter, send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Your essay (attached as a document or included in the body of the email)
- A photo of yourself (image must feature you alone, without other people)
- Also, any additional relevant information you feel will help tell your story
Any submissions not received through this email will be disqualified. If you’re having trouble submitting your essay, please contact MyUS.com at [email protected] for assistance.
- student’s ability to communicate their story
- Moreover, the thoughtfulness of their essay.