UEA International Development Scholarship is a full fees scholarship open for brilliant students to pursue a postgraduate degree.
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Also, students receive 18,500 euros for fee payments.
- Be a part of UEA’s social network and community.
- Furthermore, students will get a chance for placement or internship at the host institute.
Eligibility FOR UEA International Development Scholarship:
- Students must currently be enrolled in a full-time master’s degree.
- Applicants from any country can apply.
- Also, they should be paying their fee at international rates.
- The scholarship is open to international and EU students.
- English proficiency is necessary.
- Moreover, they should currently be taking any full-time master’s course from the School of International Development.
- Firstly, students must select any master’s course from the website.
- Students must receive an offer letter from the University of East Anglia before starting the application.
- In addition, applicants must submit a written statement.
- The written form must contain details of how this program will help them achieve their goals and how their learning will help the institute. The written statement must not exceed 250 words.