EMS Research Fellowship position available at National Registry of EMTs in Colombus, Ohio, United States of America. The primary role of the Research Fellow is to support the National Registry’s Research Department in the conceptualization, development, data collection, analysis, construction, review, and submission of EMS research based on the National Registry’s Research Priorities. This role also supports the business side of the National Registry with the conceptualization, collection, analysis, and dissemination of business-related data to inform National Registry processes. Tenure in the Fellowship is dependent on continuing progress towards a terminal academic degree. This position reports to the Research Manager.
- Overall responsibilities include creating, enhancing, and contributing to research projects through research design, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Participate in multiple research projects concurrently.
- Program, analyze, and validate datasets.
- Assist the Research Director in generation of research manuscripts suitable for peer-review submission.
- Effectively communicate with the public, stakeholders, State EMS Officials, and candidates.
- Represents the National Registry at various professional meetings and events.
- Assist leadership team in statistical interpretation as and when needed.
- Maintains Institutional Review Board Ethics training.
- Satisfactory progress towards mutually agreed upon academic goals.
- Maintain good academic standing (GPA of 3.0 or higher).
National Registry Core Functions Support
- Support measurement analysis to include analyzing large amounts of data and transforming data into information (i.e., executive summaries, dashboards, etc.).
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Transforms business metrics into information to assess the impact of business practices.
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the leadership team to prioritizes deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
Duties as assigned
- Assist leadership team with other duties as assigned.
Candidates for National Registry EMS Research Fellowship must have the following requirements
- Unofficial transcripts required (please upload document during the application process)
- 4-year degree in Statistics, Public Health, or related field required
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Public Health, or related field preferred
- National EMS Certification (EMT level or above) required.
- 1 year of job-related experience preferred.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Reach us here