Applications are open for the Orange Corners Nigeria Program 2022 for Entrepreneurs. Their ambition is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria. This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets.
Through Orange Corners they provide young entrepreneurs with a 6-month incubation progamme. At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. This offers a great benefit to all partners involved. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with a local service provider.
Benefits from Orange Corners Nigeria Program
This programme will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
There is a variety of benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
Cost of Orange Corners Nigeria Program
- There are no participation fees for the programme. The programme is funded by scholarships by the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and their private partners.
Eligibility for Orange Corners Nigeria Program
- Be an aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria.
- Be between 18-35 years old.
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old.
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria.
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
Application of Orange Corners Nigeria Program
- Online application: Fill in all required fields and submit. Make sure to check your inbox regularly to see if you are one of the 50 selected semi-finalists.
- Bootcamp: The 50 semi-finalists will be invited to participate in a compulsory two-day-long bootcamp in which a jury decides who are best placed to join the incubation programme.
- Selection: Selection will be conducted according to the performance during the bootcamp. At the end of the bootcamp, 20 young entrepreneurs will be selected to participate for six months.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.