Applications are invited for the Pear Female Founder Circles Program 2023. They are looking for the next generation of female engineer entrepreneurs. The Female Founder Circles is hybrid. If you’re in the Bay Area they expect you come to in-person sessions. They accept those who are outside of the Bay Area and welcome them to attend events on Zoom.
Successful applicants will:
- Join aspiring and early-stage female technical founders to explore startup ideas and build life-long relationships.
- Hear from top tier VC partners on what they look for.
- Enjoy curated events including wine tastings, spa days, and dinners in local hubs (SF, NY, Seattle).
- Attend intimate fireside chats with visionary and successful female leaders and founders.
- Gain insight on industry expertise and workshops on go-to-market strategy, product-market fit, hiring, tactical storytelling and speech coaching.
Cost of Female Founder Circles Program
- This programme requires no upfront cost to participate, but the goal is to partner with you in the long-term.
Eligibility for Female Founder Circles Program
- Open to any woman that has a background in STEM or engineering.
- Be actively working on a startup idea full-time or part-time outside of work.
- Be at least a few years out of school – they have separate programmes for students.
Application of Female Founder Circles Program
The Spring 2023 will begin in March and go for 10 weeks. Apply or nominate by February 20, 2023. Interviews are rolling.
If you’re nominated or apply, they will reach out to conduct a 15-minute interview to see if you are a good fit given your stage, eligibility and background. They only accept 30-35 founders per cohort and they get over 300 applicants.
Apply or nominate
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.