Applications are open for Postdoctoral Fellowship at Howard University in the United States of America. The purpose of this position is to provide pedagogical, administrative, and research training and support for a Regulatory Affairs and Policy Fellow in the College of Pharmacy through inclusion, but not limited to (a) academic (b) industry and (c) regulatory agency career development activities. Candidates will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in regulatory affairs and policy by working alongside FDA and industry professionals to address real-world challenges.
Candidate on this Postdoctoral Fellowship at Howard University will do the following duties
- Manages a regulatory affairs and policy research portfolio in the College and with the requisite partners (i.e. FDA, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, etc) during the structured periods. The fellow will master policy and regulatory affairs and provide support and guidance to faculty, students, and staff, and provide training for health professionals where necessary.
- Participates in academic, didactic, and professional training provided through audited classes, seminars, workshops and direct meetings with grant faculty.
- Coordinates and assures development of pertinent reports and their timely delivery.
- Conducts data collection, statistical analysis, and data interpretation responsibilities secondary to the division’s grant portfolio.
- Participates in grant writing, development of manuscripts and reports, primary and secondary data analyses, policy and guidance development.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the Program Director.
Qualified candidates must possess a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from the Howard University College of Pharmacy, be licensed or eligible for licensure in the District of Columbia, provide a compelling letter of intent, a complete academic transcript and 3 letters of recommendation.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated computing experience and knowledge, including Microsoft Office and statistical software packages.
- Competence in both oral and written English and ability to articulate concisely and in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented interdisciplinary healthcare environment.
- Able to pass a background check.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here