Applications are open for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2023/2024. The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) offer a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to host country
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research Support Grant (on request only; subject to approval)
Eligibility for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application. You will be asked to provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate.
The selection committee assesses applications using four key criteria:
- Academic history/references
- Plan of Study
- Development Impact and Post Study Outreach
- Creating Networks
For an application to be considered for selection, applicants must ensure that:
- Their personal statement is written clearly so that a non-specialist can understand what the aims of the research are and how they will be implemented.
- They clearly outline why they are applying to the courses and institutions listed on their application form. You must tailor these answers to each institution – if you write the same answer for each course/institution or copy and paste text from university websites, then your application will not be considered.
- They meet all the eligibility requirements for their chosen university course, including having the necessary work experience.
- Two referees are identified, and references are provided– references should be detailed and include the content outlined on the application form.
- Include full details about marks/grades gained for degrees. Applicants are strongly encouraged to ensure that full supporting documentation is provided at the time of application, in the form of an official transcript.
Application of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
Before submitting an application review the available courses, host institutions and entry requirements. They strongly advise applicants to read all of the application guidance and FAQs carefully before starting an application.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.