Apply for Routledge/Round Table Commonwealth Studentships 2022-2023. The PhD studentships provide support for research projects on Commonwealth related themes. Two studentships are available each year, one for UK-registered students and one for Commonwealth students in other countries.
The studentships are funded by The Round Table: The Commonwealth Journal of International Affairs. And the journal’s publisher, Routledge, in association with the ACU.
Value of Scholarship
- The studentships have a value of GBP 5,500 each.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- The first studentship is open to registered PhD students from UK universities, although not necessarily UK citizens.
- The second is open to registered PhD students from ACU member universities in Commonwealth counties other than the UK,
- And to Chevening and Commonwealth Scholarship alumni who are PhD students at any Commonwealth university outside the UK.
Proposed research must fulfil at least one of the below criteria:
- Relate to the Commonwealth as a whole or to any Commonwealth-wide institution or organization
- Have a strong Commonwealth comparative aspect
- Be of relevance to a Commonwealth country other than the UK.
As part of the application, you should submit:
- A CV
- A studentship plan, outlining:
- The work you plan to carry out during the studentship, in non-technical language
- The likely impact of your studentship work, and how it will advance knowledge in your field and contribute to greater understanding of the Commonwealth
- The planned outcomes and outputs of the studentship
- Two letters of support from referees, these should include one academic (preferably your PhD/DPhil supervisor) and one personal reference letter.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities !!