Apply for Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
The University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. Founded in 1909 by the Queensland parliament, UQ is one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state. Likewise, the University of Queensland is a founding member of edX, Australia’s research-intensive Group of Eight and the global Universities 21 network.
Scholarships help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. To support aspirants, the University of Queensland is granting the Gatton Past Students Association Scholarship to international students for the academic session 2021-2022.
Also, the educational award is accessible for those eligible aspirants who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the University of Queensland.
Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 109 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
The incumbent must meet following for Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Likewise, undergraduate degree will be awarded in the field of Agriculture and Environment, Science and Mathematics
- Moreover, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Similarly, students can demonstrate financial need.
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission first at the university and then apply online for the program.
- Also, for the PhD degree program applicants must meet the documents required at the University.
- Furthermore, for taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Likewise, to be considered applicants must meet the English language requirement at the University of Queensland.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.