Applications are open for the Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia. The deadline for the scholarship is 30th June 2020. The name of the scholarship is Ph.D. scholarship: Verifying compiler optimization passes, 2020.
- These two Ph.D. scholarships are part of a new project of Oracle Labs Australia to model and verify sophisticated compiler optimizations in the Graal Java compiler.
- Furthermore, the GraalVM compiler is widely used for high-performance applications by many large companies such as Twitter, Red Hat and Alibaba.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia
- Ph.D. scholarship: Verifying compiler optimization passes, 2020 is open to both domestic and international applicants.
- Additionally, since Graal is a high-performance polyglot virtual machine (VM) and only supports JVM languages, candidates must be experts in the following languages.
- Java, Scala, Kotlin and Groovy.
- LLVM-based languages like C and C++
- Furthermore, based on the online application of the candidate, the University will make an assessment of the level of understanding, motivation, time commitment and financial support of the applicant for the proposed program of study.
- Additionally, the students must meet all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria.
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive an award of $40,000 per annum tax-free for three years
- Additionally, the possibility of two 6-month extensions at the standard RTP rate ($28,092 per annum, indexed annually) in approved circumstances.
- The University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland.
- Moreover, it was founded in 1909 by the state parliament.
- Also, UQ is one of the sandstone universities, an informal designation for the oldest university in each state
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for scholarship opportunities.