Audencia Business School Scholarships in France is open for women to pursue postgraduate courses at Audencia Business School.
Here are the benefits of Audencia Business School Scholarships for female students:
- Solidarity scholarship:
- Students will receive up to a 20% tuition fee waiver.
- Open for all MSc programs, including EIBM.
- Apply for this scholarship before May 31, 2022
- Up to 30% tuition fee waiver for students of Master in Management.
- Academic or Sports Excellence:
- Female students will receive a 50% tuition fee waiver for one year.
- For students of bachelors in management.
- Apply before May 31, 2022.
- Women in Engineering and Science Scholarship:
- Up to 60% scholarship.
- Students of MSc, Engineering, and Management can avail this opportunity.
- Project-based scholarship:
- 50% scholarship for students of full-time MBA.
- Excellence scholarship:
- Up to 50% scholarship as a tuition fee waiver.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The scholarship is for women.
- Applicants must be international students.
- One applicant can only receive one scholarship from the host Business school.
- Applicants must accept the scholarship as a tuition fee waiver.
- Must be admitted for the fall in-take.
- Students must have an excellent academic record.
- Applications that meet all the criteria and have additional qualifications will be given preference.
- The application process for the Audencia Business School Scholarship is online.
- Apply for the scholarship to study in France before the deadline ends.