The Voyager Scholarship gives college students financial aid to alleviate the burden of college debt, meaningful travel experiences to expand their horizons, and a network of mentors and leaders to support them.
- Students will receive up to $25,000 per year for their junior and senior years of college.
- They will also receive a $10,000 stipend and free Airbnb housing to pursue a summer work-travel experience between their junior and senior years of college.
- In addition, after graduation, Airbnb will provide the students with a $2,000 travel credit every year for 10 years, totaling $20,000.
- Students will get an invitation each fall to an annual summit to help define and inspire their public service journey.
- Moreover, throughout the program, students will be invited to an ongoing speaker series, giving them access to a network of leaders.
- Plan to enroll full-time in their junior year of study at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States in Fall 2022.
- Eligible students are:
- Finishing sophomore year in Spring 2022
- Or transferring from a two-year to a four-year college for their 2022-2023 junior academic year
- Also, have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- Have demonstrated a commitment to public service
- Plan to pursue a career in public service upon graduation
- In addition, be a US citizen, US permanent resident, or an individual granted deferred action status under the DACA
- Interested applicants must complete and submit an application through the online application system HERE.
- Applications are due by June 14, 2022, at 3:00 PM Central Time.
- Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee. Accepted students will be notified in August.
- Finally, selected Voyagers will be notified in August and the program will begin in September 2022.