The Kotzen Scholarship of Simmons University, a fully-funded scholarship, is now accepting your application!
The scholarship aims to provide an experience of quality education to undergraduate female students.
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Also, coverage of accommodation.
- Exposure to practical learning from working on different projects.
- In addition, students receive $3000 additionally for their research work.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Female students who are fresh students at university
- Students must have a minimum of 28 scores in the Simmons test on the ACT or have 1300 or above on SAT.
- Those who belong to a country where English is not the first language must submit English proficiency test scores. TOEFL SAT or ACT are accepted at Simmons University.
- Students must have a 3.3 GPA or above
- Your previous degree must have taught an advanced-level math course.
- Students must have a record of taking honors, International Baccalaureate (IB), and advanced placement courses.
- Short Answer (of no more than 250 words): How would you use your additional annual award of $3,000 (for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and/or research support)?
- Formal Essay (of no more than 500 words): Some people argue that leaders are born, not made, while others defend the opposite view, namely that leaders are “made.” Write an essay in which you defend one view or the other. Use a specific example of a leader, either from history or from your own personal experience, to support your argument.
The application must consist of:
- a short answer and a formal essay in response to the prompts above
- a resume including activities and involvements.
Students should submit their essays and resume in PDF or Word Doc via email with the subject line “Kotzen Application,” by the deadline. Each page of the document should include the student’s full name and date of birth.