Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Stockholm University in Sweden. The deadline for this application is 15th July 2021.
Stockholm University PhD student in International Relations: The Department of Economic History and International Relations is offering the PhD student Scholarship in International Relations to international students applying to start in the next academic session.
The aim of the doctoral program is to give the student specialized knowledge within the field of International Relations, a thorough training in research methods, and a good understanding of the problems occurring in research and in the practical application of results.
The scholarship program familiarizes the student with different structures of politics, economics and society, and gives a broad orientation of the research development within the subject, with the purpose of making the student a critical and independent researcher with the ability to plan and develop scientific projects and publications.
To be eligible for Stockholm University PhD student in International Relations in Sweden 2021-2022, candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Also, candidate must have completed a second-cycle degree.
- Completed courses equivalent to at least 240 higher education credits, of which 60 credits must be in the second cycle, or have otherwise acquired equivalent knowledge in Sweden or elsewhere.
- Similarly, sufficient knowledge of English to be able to benefit from the third-cycle education.
- A completed first-cycle program in international relations or an equivalent program of at least 90 higher education credits, as well as a completed second-cycle program in international relations or an equivalent program of at least 30 credits, of which at least 15 credits (or equivalent) shall consist of independent thesis work at a second-cycle level (either 60 credit or 120 credit Master’s thesis).
- Independence in the analysis and planning of previous degree projects,
- Likewise, previously demonstrated ability to complete tasks within specified time limits,
- Ability to formulate areas of investigation and problems, both in previous projects and in the research plan for the planned thesis project,
- Furthermore, degree of methodological and scientific maturity in previously performed work, and in the research plan,
- Additionally, ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Please include the following information with your application
- Your contact details and personal data
- Your highest degree
- Additionally, language skills
- Contact details for 2 references and, in addition, please include the following documents
- Likewise, cover letter
- CV – degrees and other completed courses, work experience and a list of degree projects/theses
- Project proposal/Research proposal describing:
– why you are interested in the field/project described in the advertisement
– Also, why and how you wish to address this research task
– what makes you suitable for the project in question
- Degree certificates and grades confirming that you meet the general and specific entry requirements (no more than 6 files)
- Degree projects/theses (no more than 3 files).
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.