Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2019/20. Further, A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses* and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Moreover, Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies. Also, We are no longer accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in January 2019. Furthermore, they are now accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in September 2019. The closing date for applications is 31 May 2019.
- A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- (undergraduate only) – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Further, have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- be fully self-funding your studies.
- Also, be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
- not have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship.
You are not eligible to apply if you:
- are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK, or
- Lastly, have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English OR International Foundation Programme in Art, Design and Media OR Business, Law and Social Sciences, OR Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.