You can now apply for the University of British Columbia Public Scholars Award for the academic year 2022/23. It is open to Canadian and international students to pursue doctoral degree programs.
The University of British Columbia is a known top research university in the city of Vancouver and Kelowna, founded in 1908 and has become one of Canada’s best three universities.
- Doctoral students will receive about $10,000 twice in their doctoral studies.
- Students will earn much-needed funding for their doctoral studies.
- Opportunity to pursue doctoral studies in Canada.
- Applicants must be enrolled at the University of British Columbia for a doctoral program.
- They must be completing their Ph.D. in a subject that will lead to public benefit.
- International and Canadian students can apply.
- Applicants must not be more than 48 months along in their Ph.D.
- Moreover, they must have enrolled for their Ph.D. at the University of British Columbia by 1 September 2022.
- Furthermore, applicants must have a bachelor’s and a master’s degree.
- Proof of bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- English language requirements.
- Candidates must submit a CV.
- Download these 2 files from the link below:
- Name your application: LastName_FirstName_PSI
- Complete the Application form. Please note that each section (“Outline of Proposed Scholarly Work” and “Relationship of Proposal to PSI Goals”) is individually capped at 4000 characters and 1 page.
- Upload the completed PSI Fellowship Application 2022-2023 form and your Canadian Common CV as one pdf file (see instructions for details) to this page.
- For the mandatory supervisor letter of support and the optional letter(s) of support from collaborators, your letter writers should go to this page.