Apply for Westpac Future Leaders Scholars 2022. This scholarship is provided by Westpac Bicentennial Foundation.
What does it take to be a Westpac Future Leaders Scholar?
First, you’ll have exceptional ideas. Second, you’ll have the ambition and drive to bring those ideas to life. And above all else, you’ll have a generosity of spirit. Ultimately it’s this that fuels your desire to do great work.
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship is worth up to $120,000 for about 2-3 years duration.
The Scholarship is open to scholars who have:
- Demonstrated academic excellence and
- Are eager to undertake a PhD or full time Masters at one of nine universities, in a field of well above world standard.
- Possessing a desire and potential to lead
- Keen to be inspired by others, build networks and collaborate across diverse disciplines.
- Confident in taking on challenges.
- A desire to be part of and contribute to the Westpac 100 Scholars Network.
- Passionate about strengthening Australia’s ties with Asia
Applicants of Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- have completed your first undergraduate degree after 1 September 2017, OR will complete by 31 December 2022
- commence study in 2023 (Jan – Dec 2023), not before
- have chosen to undertake a full-time Masters by coursework or research or a PhD at one of our nine participating universities.
- have achieved or are on track to achieve an average result of H1 or H2A equivalent
Will be awarding up to 17 Westpac Future Leaders Scholarships for 2023.
Applications are open 15 June to 1 September 2022.
Click here to apply.
Lastly, Visit the official website link given below for more details.
Similarly, Join Our Telegram. Join HERE