Application are open for Women’s Independence Scholarship Program 2023. It is designed to assist women who have been victims of intimate partner abuse. The program’s primary goal is to assist women in pursuing higher education.
Value of Women’s Independence Scholarship Program 2023
Women’s Independence Scholarships in the United States, 2023 recipients will not receive the same award prize, but the average scholarship amount is $2,000.
- Firstly, must be an undergraduate student or a graduate student
- Secondly, must attend a university, a four-year college, two-year college or a vocational-tech school
- Restricted to female students
- Both full-time and part-time students
- applicants must identify as a female survivor of intimate partner abuse
- be physically separated from her abuser a minimum of one year but not more than seven
- should have applied to or been officially accepted into an accredited course of study at a United States institution
- Additionally, first priority are candidates who are single mothers with young children
Application for Women’s Independence Scholarship Program
What you will need :
- Other – FAFSA, Taxes
- Application Form
- Financial Need Analysis
- Recommendations Or References
Deadline : March 1, 2023
Lastly, visit the official website given below for further details.
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities !!