Apply for BUNAC Life-changing UK internships. BUNAC has sponsored thousands of applicants around the globe to intern in Britain. Boost your resume, gain career experience and explore all that the UK has to offer.
BUNAC has been taking the stress out of work and travel experiences for students and young people globally since 1962. It removes barriers, provides expertise, and is passionate about bringing the world closer together.
Why Intern in Britain with BUNAC?
BUNAC Life-changing UK internships has the following features
- Grade A-rated Government Sponsor: BUNAC is one of the largest A-Rated sponsors for the Tier 5 Government Authorized Exchange (GAE) program. Working closely with the UK Government since 2009 to launch this unique program for non-EEA students and graduates globally, we continue to be the gold standard for the UK Tier 5 GAE program.
- BUNAC cares with passion: Whether you need help finding an internship, have visa application questions or want travel tips, BUNAC go above and beyond to support you during your whole trip.
- It has helped nearly 500,000 students and young people: Established in 1962, BUNAC has helped nearly 500,000 students and young people have a stress-free and life-changing work abroad experience.
- The Intern in Britain program is open. You can travel to the UK now on the Tier 5 GAE visa.
- Due to potential delays in processing your visa (depending on where you are traveling from), we highly recommend applying with us at least 12 weeks before you want to be in the UK.
- Take the stress away from arranging your government-required 10 day isolation period with our London Self Isolation Accommodation Package. Find out more here.
- BUNAC’s COVID Booking Promise – 100% money back if you can’t travel due to COVID –19 restrictions. Find out more – T&Cs apply.
- Further information on UK travel advice can be found here.
Tier 5 GAE Visa Eligibility
BUNAC can sponsor students and recent graduates of all nationalities to apply for a Tier 5 Government Authorized Exchange Visa that meets the following eligibility criteria.
- Any nationality with a valid passport.
- 18 years or older.
- Be a full-time degree-level student or have graduated within the last 24 months at the start of your internship.
- If English is not your first language, then you must have or be willing to obtain a SELT – secure English language test ( the equivalent of an IELTS score of 6.0 or above) find out more about SELT here
- You must not have completed the same internship before.
- You cannot apply for BUNAC sponsorship more than twice in a lifetime.
- Be able to show a minimum proof of funds of £1270 (UK immigration requirement).
- Have insurance coverage, including a minimum of $100,000 USD medical coverage and coverage for repatriation of remains on one plan – check out BUNAC’s tailor-made insurance policy.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here