Spencer Foundation provides the fully funded Small Research Grants on Education Program supports education research projects that will contribute to the improvement of education. Moreover, the budget ranges up to $50,000 for projects ranging from one to five years. However, the program is not the subject of a specific research topic, discipline, design, or method. The goal of this program is to support rigorous, intellectually ambitious and technically sound research. Further, the program also aims to answer relevant, most pressing questions and compelling opportunities in education.
What is the value of Fully Funded Small Education Research Grants?
The small education research grants have a budget of $50,000. Hence it covers the expenses of research activities including stipend, travel allowance, purchase of research materials, etc.
Who is eligible for Small Education Research Grants?
- Scholars from all disciplines can submit proposals across of range of educational research topics.
- Further, the US, as well as International scholars, may submit the proposal for the Education Research Grant. However, all proposals must be in English and budgets in U.S. Dollars.
- Projects that might incorporate data from multiple and varied sources span a sufficient length of time as to achieve a depth of understanding are acceptable. Moreover, Spencer Foundation encourages proposals by multidisciplinary and multigenerational teams.
- Proposals to the Research Grants on Education program must be for academic research projects that aim to study education.
- Principal Investigators (PIs) and Co-PIs applying for a Small Research Grants on Education must have a doctorate in an academic discipline or professional field.
- The PI must have an affiliation with a college, university, school district, non-profit research facility, or non-profit cultural institution that is willing to serve as the administering organization if the grant is awarded. The Spencer Foundation does not award grants directly to individuals.
- Small Research Grant budgets should be between $50,000, may not include indirect cost charges per Spencer’s policy.
- Projects proposed may not be longer than 5 years in duration.
How to apply for Fully Funded Education Research Grants?
To apply for the Spencer Foundation fully funded Small Education Research Grants, applicants must directly submit the full proposal form. In order to do so, applicants must follow the following steps:
- Register/Login to your account via the online portal.
- After logging in, you may upload your CV containing no more than 10 pages.
- Next, provide the full project proposal for the Fully funded Research Grants in the USA.
- After filling up, you may submit the application form.
Submission is considered complete once you submit the full proposal.
Applicants must submit a Full Proposal for fully funded Education Reseach Grants in the USA before the July 1, 2019 deadline.