Call for Proposals: Advancing civic technology and digital engagement – strategic support to the AU-ECOSOCC.
Check: 2024 The Dennis and Shirley Feldman Fellowship
The call invites prospective applicants to collaborate with AU-ECOSOCC in refining and enhancing their digital engagement strategy. The priorities include audience analysis, testing messaging and channels, developing an engagement strategy and establishing effective feedback mechanisms.
- The overall budget available under this current Call is EUR 30 000. The winning proposal will be supported over an implementation period of approximately five months (to be confirmed at the time of contracting). The recipient will enter a grant contract agreement with the European Partnership for Democracy.
Also Check: 2024 Julie Schoo Scholarship for Diversity in Journalism
Eligibility Criteria for Advancing civic technology and digital engagement – strategic
- Open to not-for-profit and for-profit organisations, including social enterprises, in the civic and tech ecosystem.
- Must be registered in an AU Member State.
- Organisations with demonstrated ability in audience research and engagement strategy and a focus on innovation and large-scale impact interventions are encouraged to apply.
- A comprehensive understanding of AU policies, previous engagements with AU organs and alignments with the AU agenda are also valued.
You should check out: 2024 Porsche Awards for Young Talent in Advertising Film
Interested organisations must submit a completed application template, a filled-in budget template and legal entity registration documents.
The requested documents must be sent to [email protected] with the subject line “Application | Support to AU-ECOSOCC | ORGANISATION NAME.” maximum by 31st January 2024.