Applications are open for the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence (AI2) Conservation Tech Award 2023. The Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence (AI2)’s EarthRanger program is committed to helping protected areas and conservation organizations safeguard wildlife and their habitats through the advancement of technology.
AI2 seeks to provide two (2) grants to organizations that deployed or developed technology to make a positive impact in conservation management, including but not limited to, the security of endangered animals, animal behavioral research, anti-poaching enforcement, ecological management, and human-wildlife coexistence:
- Technology Adopter Grant: this grant is for an organization that adopted technology in new or novel ways for conservation management.
- Technology Practitioner Grant: this grant is for an organization that developed technology (e.g., software, applications, AI models/algorithms, hardware) to advance conservation management.
Grants from (AI2) Conservation Tech Award
- Each grant is in the amount of $15,000 USD,
Eligibility for (AI2) Conservation Tech Award
- Nonprofit and for-profit organizations and protected areas managed in whole or in part by a nonprofit or for-profit organization are eligible to apply.
- Both EarthRanger users and non-users are welcome to apply for either grant. There is no requirement or advantage for either grant based on an organization’s user status.
Application of (AI2) Conservation Tech Award
- Online applications must be fully completed by August 18, 2023 and include a point of contact on behalf of the organization.
- All applications will be vetted by AI2 for compliance with applicable laws and US government guidelines for international grantmaking.
- All applicants must follow AI2’s Business Partner Code of Conduct.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.