Applications for the Taiwan International Student Design Competition 2023 are now open. The aim of this competitions for students is to encourage international creative design exchange, develop creative design talents, express the international image of Taiwan attaching great importance to creative design, and establish the international design status of Taiwan.
In accordance with the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals proposed by the United Nations in 2015, the theme “Compassion” expects students around the world to observe and care about their surroundings, show empathy and solicitude with their design thinking, and make the world a better place.
The 2023 competition includes the following competition categories:
- Product Design
- Visual Design
- Digital Animation
Prizes of International Student Design Competition
- Grand Prix (1 winner): NT$400,000 (approx. US$14,000), an awarding cup and a certificate
- Gold Prize (1 winner for each category): NT$250,000 (approx. US$8,900), an awarding cup and a certificate
- Silver Prize (1 winner for each category): NT$150,000 (approx. US$5,300), an awarding cup and a certificate
- Bronze Prize (3 winners for each category): NT$60,000 (approx. US$2,100), an awarding cup and a certificate
- Honorable Mention (several winners for each category): NT$10,000 (approx. US$350) and a certificate
- International Design Association Special Prize (at least 15 winners): NT$30,000 (approx. US$1,000), an awarding cup and a certificate
- Brand Specified Special Prize: (Sponsored by TPCA Environment Foundation)
- Environmental Sustainability Award (3 winners): NT$100,000 (approx. US$3,500), an awarding cup and a certificate
- Special Region Award (6 winners): NT$30,000 (approx. US$1,000) and a certificate
- Chiayi City Special Prize (1 winner): NT$100,000 (approx. US$3,300), an awarding cup and a certificate
Eligibility for International Student Design Competition
- Open to students who currently enroll in senior high schools or above;
- The participant must be born after May 14, 1993, and be younger than 30 years of age. For females who have given birth before year of 30 may have a 2-year extension per birth.
- Entrants can compete as individuals or in teams.
Application of International Student Design Competition
The works will be judged on their creativity, interpretation of the theme, expression of concept, and aesthetic approach. Award Ceremony and Exhibition of winning works is scheduled for Early-December, 2023.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.